The Rocketdock Chinese version has a set of icons and multiple panel modes, so if you think the panel modes are too small or the icons are too few, you can choose to create your own icons. rocketdock Chinese version does not only support ICO and PNG image formats, but also supports them, making your icons look more beautiful. The Chinese version of rocketdock also supports drag and drop. It also supports dragging and dropping to customize the programs you want to start and to use folders, so you can create your own (dynamic, beautiful interface and minimal resources) personal toolbar. The Pacific Download Center offers the Chinese version of rocketdock for download.
- RocketDock can make the user’s computer more beautiful and cool
- Using very little memory and CPU resources
- RocketDock can choose your favorite icon
- Supports drag and drop to customize the programs you want to launch
- Personalized interface and icons for users
- RocketDock has a variety of built-in panel modes and a set of icons
- You can create your own dynamic and personalized toolbar.
- first of all, we download the official installation package of RocketDock software on this site, after the download is complete to get the exe installation file, we left-click the exe file can enter the language selection interface, because there is no Chinese option, we need to select the English option, and then click OK to enter the next step.
- Enter the RocketDock software installation interface, as shown below, we need to click next at the bottom of the interface to continue the installation.
- into the RocketDock software use agreement interface, we need to now the bottom left corner of the interface “Iaccept the agreement” (I agree to this agreement) option, before you can click the interface below the [Next] to continue the next step
- into the RocketDock software installation directory selection interface, as shown in the figure below, you can directly click the interface below the next step, the software will be installed to the system C disk by default. Or you can click on the Browse option to find a suitable installation location and then click next.
- into the RocketDock software additional tasks interface, in the interface there is an additional option, is to ask you whether to create a shortcut on the desktop, you can check this option, and then click the bottom of the interface next (next).
- into the RocketDock software ready to install interface, as shown below, we can see the installation directory set before and additional options, if there is no problem we directly click the bottom of the interface install (install).
- RocketDock software is being installed, we wait patiently for the installation progress bar in the following figure to complete. I personally test, RocketDock software is very small, the installation speed is very fast, just wait a while to complete the installation. We will wait for the installation to complete and then we can start using it.
Frequently Asked Questions.
1. What if RocketDock disappears after restarting? What if I can’t boot up and self-start?
- first we need to check the permissions of RocketDock software, set the permissions to full control on it.
- we right-click the RocketDock folder, and then click Properties in the pop-up menu bar to enter the properties screen.
- as shown below, we go to the folder properties interface, and then click on the security options, you can see that there are groups or user names, there are different permissions at the bottom of the interface, we choose their user name, and then proceed to the next step.
RocketDock (xp system imitation Apple taskbar)
2.next we can see in the permissions below the full control is not selected, at this time we miss the “Edit” option, then you can check the full control, check the completion of our click OK to save the settings can be completed. This control permission has been set successfully, we can boot up the RocketDock software.
3.how does a tool like Graphviz automate layout?
Layered graph drawing: This is the algorithm used for the image given in the question. The essence of the layered graph drawing algorithm is simple: it calculates the “order” of each node in the graph, and then draws each node and the connecting lines in order from the top down (or in other directions as well). The most suitable type of graph for this algorithm is a Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG), as such a graph can easily be assigned hierarchical levels using methods such as ‘maximum distance to the root’ (Mirsky’s theorem). If the graph is not a DAG, then the hierarchical mapping algorithm will first find and remove some of the links that violate the nature of the DAG by using some Heuristics (don’t spit out the English, I really don’t know how to say this) rules to turn the original graph into a DAG that is closer to the original graph. It is also difficult to find a suitable root node for an acyclic graph.
This version mainly adjusts some default settings that are not convenient for new users.
A Chinese version of StackDocklet has been integrated;
For new users, the display status is set to hidden by default;
Fix the problem that the previous version does not start randomly by default.
RocketDock Chinese version is a desktop beautifying tool that is particularly useful.RocketDock download is very easy to operate and powerful, the most powerful one click to organize their desktop, not only that RocketDock software can also create a variety of fan-shaped desktop and very good-looking.