The Apple QuickTime video file player, in addition to playing MP3s, QuickTime also supports MIDI playback. And quicktime can listen/watch network playback with support for HTTP, RTP and RTSP standards. quicktime player also supports major image formats such as JPEG, BMP, PICT, PNG and GIF. quicktime player also features: support for digital video files, including: MiniDV The player also supports digital video files such as MiniDV, DVCPro, DVCam, AVI, AVR, MPEG-1, OpenDML and Macromedia Flash. This site provides quicktime official download.
- double-click to open the QuickTime installation package, click on the next step
- Click on the QuickTime installation button and agree to the agreement
- Choose the QuickTime installation mode according to your needs, here click Typical to go to the next step
- according to the user’s wishes to change the installation path, click install
- wait a few moments, QuickTime installation is complete, click Finish to close the window
Frequently Asked Questions.
What if I can’t install QuickTime?
- If you cannot install QuickTime, it is likely to be caused by conflicting video codes within your computer. Try uninstalling the other video playback software on your computer first.
- it is also possible that the previous version of quicktime was not uninstalled clean, we use Baidu Defender type software to clean up the computer’s junk registration class residue.
How to uninstall QuickTime?
- Click on the Start menu and select Control Panel
- Click on Uninstall a program
- Right click QuickTime, Uninstall, click Yes to uninstall
QuickTime is a powerful built-in media player. quickTime also supports a variety of video decoding, providing a powerful decoding library for PR, AE and other video editing software. quickTime is essential for video editing enthusiasts. quickTime can be downloaded separately as a standalone version for installation, or downloaded with itunes from the official website. QuickTime can be used seamlessly by users who have Apple products, but it can also be used by ordinary users on the Win platform.