PowerShadow, a superb Windows system protection software upgraded to support Win10/Win8.1/Win8/Win7/XP, once again brings you a surprising security protection experience. It protects the Windows operating system in isolation, while creating a virtualized system exactly like the real operating system, like a virtual stand-in for the computer. Entering the shadow mode ensures that changes that damage the computer due to unintentional operations will not be saved when using the computer, such as: accidentally deleting files, leaving junk files from Internet browsing, accidental poisoning of the computer, etc. This site provides a free download of the shadow system.
1. mishandling: mistakenly deleting files, problems with the system, program errors resulting in the loss of important files, the need to find someone to solve or even reinstall the system.
2. virus attacks: new viruses appear on the Internet all the time and antivirus software cannot solve the problem completely.
3. human damage: in public rooms such as cyber cafes, computers may be damaged by humans or unauthorized software may be installed at will, increasing the workload of maintenance staff.
4. Other problems: In using computers, we are likely to perform some of the following operations: trying out new software, accidentally entering websites with viruses, opening email attachments, etc., which may also result in destructive problems such as viruses that cannot be easily solved for the computer.
After installing the shadow system, 3 mode selection menus will appear on the boot: 1. normal mode 2. single shadow mode 3. full shadow mode.
If you choose to enter the single shadow protection mode, the system disk of your computer (normally C disk) will be protected. In the single shadow mode, any Trojan horse or virus attacks on the system are ineffective and will disappear after a reboot. You can store work that needs to be saved on a partitioned drive other than the system drive.
If you choose to enter full shadow mode protection, the shadow system will protect all the disk drives of your entire computer and any attacks by Trojans or viruses on any disk drive in your computer will be ineffective and will disappear after a reboot. You can store any work you need to save to a non-protected partition or removable drive, etc.
If you need to save files to the C drive, or upgrade software on the C drive, go into normal mode.
After downloading Shadow System 2008 from this website, right click and select Open, the software needs to run in Win7/8/10 system.
Solve the problem that the shadow system would work abnormally after selecting a mode in the mode selection menu.
Frequently Asked Questions.
1. What does single shadow mode mean?
This mode is suitable for work and study, and protects the system while storing files in a partition other than the system disk.
2. What does normal mode mean?
It is not protected by the shadow system and is the same as a computer without the shadow system installed, all operations are real. You can choose to enter the mode according to your own situation, and you can also switch freely between the three modes after entering. The shadow system protects your Internet surfing.
Shadow System software is quite good, you can say that it is a fine software, you can use your computer in a virtual environment, not to bring burden and harm to the computer, keep the computer in a lean state, not in the more you use the slower, also no longer use to reinstall the system, the computer is maintenance-free from now on, you can download the Shadow System if you need to see!