AIDA64 is a tool for testing hardware and software system information, formerly known as EVEREST. the green version of AIDA64 is able to perform 32-bit underlying hardware scans, allowing it to display detailed information on every aspect of PC hardware. Supports thousands (3400+) of motherboards, hundreds (360+) of graphics cards, PNP devices such as parallel/serial/USB ports, and a wide variety of processors. Support for viewing remote system information and management, export of result reports to HTML, XML function. If you are a technical geek with a passion for PC hardware testing, then AIDA64 hardware testing software will definitely be your right hand man, what are you waiting for?
v6.30.5500 version update
– Accelerated 64-bit benchmarking of AMD Zen 2 Renoir APUs with AVX2 and FMA
– Microsoft Windows 10 November 2019 update support
– Accelerated AVX-512 benchmarking for Intel Ice Lake processors
– EVGA Z10 RGB LCD support
– Improved support for 3rd generation AMD Threadripper processors
– Initial support for 4th generation AMD Ryzen desktop CPUs
– Details of AMD Radeon RX 5500 series GPUs
– Detailed information on nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super, GeForce GTX 1660 Super GPUs
– Fixes lockups when booting on systems with multiple CPU groups
AIDA64 Chinese version software features:.
1. provides cpu, disk and memory benchmarks. aIDA64 provides a 64-bit benchmark to measure the speed at which a computer processes various data tasks. Memory and cache benchmarks can be used to analyze the system’s memory bandwidth and latency, and processor benchmarks utilize the MMX, 3DNOW! and SSE instructions.
2. Monitor temperature, voltage and cooling fan monitoring. Support for over 150 sensor devices to detect temperature, voltage, fan cooling speed and power consumption.
3, diagnostic hardware functions, AIDA64’s hardware detection capabilities are excellent, and the detection results are more detailed and accurate in similar products.
4, the software interface is clear, easy to operate, novice users can also quickly get up and running.
Here we will explain in detail how to use AIDA64 to detect cpu, disk and other parameters.
1, how to view the basic parameters of the computer?
Open AIDA64, open the “Computer” directory in the left menu bar, open the “System Overview”, you can see some basic parameters about the machine, including CPU, motherboard, graphics card, memory, etc.. By using AIDA64 when buying a new machine, you can prevent yourself from being ripped off by unscrupulous merchants.
2、How do I check my cpu temperature?
Again, download it from the “Computer” directory, find the “Sensors” option, and open the sensor to see the temperature data of the CPU, hard drive and south bridge. If the cpu temperature is too high and does not come down, you need to see if there is a problem with cooling, or consider going to a repair shop.
3、How can I see the details of the cpu?
Click on the “motherboard” option to bring up a series of information about the cpu, including the name of the processor, architecture, frequency and other relevant information, as well as the CPU manufacturing process and power consumption.
4. How can I see the hard drive details?
Find “Storage Devices” and “ATA Options” to see the details of the hard drive, such as the model, interface type, cache size, etc.
5、How do I use the performance test function?
The Chinese version of AIDA64 has powerful and rich software tests that can test the basic performance of memory and CPU. For example, CPU Queen tests the CPU’s branch prediction capability and the performance impact of incorrect predictions, while the Memory Benchmark function provides a clear view of memory and performance parameters.
6、How can I test the stability of my computer?
Click on the menu bar at the top of the AIDA647 Green page, find the “Tools” option and you will see the “Stability Test”. To test the CPU for example, we only need to check the first three items for general use. If you are a frequent gamer, you can check only the FPU.
AIDA64 already has more accurate hardware testing capabilities than any other product in its class, providing information on the hardware testing inside the computer. the hardware testing module of AIDA64 holds a database of over 120,000 entries, additional modules outline processor frequencies, check the status of CRTs and LCDs and highlight systems to reveal potential hardware faults and thermal problems, making it an excellent hardware testing tool.